Start a very low cost non-medical senior care business opportunity!
Min Liquid Capital Required: $45,000
Total Investment: $70,000
Total Units: 150+
Locations Available: Request details below
Start a Non-Medical Senior Care Business
Welcome to The Senior’s Choice, the nation’s largest membership network of non-medical home care and medical staffing providers. We’ve been shaking up the in-home senior care industry with our arrival since 1999. We have helped hundreds of satisfied members realize their dreams of owning a business that is both financially rewarding and emotionally satisfying. Our expert training, combined with our immense array of operating systems, training manuals and policies and procedures, will get your business up-and-running and headed down the road to success. As a member, you’ll become part of our unique “family” of in-home care providers – a select group of individuals who share your compassion for the elderly and are committed to bringing independence and peace of mind to those who require assistance with their Activities of Daily Living.
The Senior’s Choice offers its members more Choices than any comparable organization. And here’s the kicker: unlike a traditional franchise,
We Charge NO Royalty Fees and
You Sign NO Long-term Contracts
Membership is on YOUR terms. You have the freedom to run your business the way you’ve always wanted to…we just provide the know-how. Why would you do it any other way?
We are the “Un-Franchise” Senior Care Organization
Founded in 1999 by entrepreneur, visionary and all-around free-thinker Steve Everhart, The Senior’s Choice is North America’s oldest and most established membership organization of independent senior care providers.
The Senior’s Choice is the “Unfranchise” alternative for your clients who want to enter the exploding Senior In-Home Care Industry and want all the advantages of purchasing a franchise, without the high costs and restrictions of a typical franchise. Until The Senior’s Choice was founded, people looking to start a senior care company had only two Choices: they could start their business on their own, without any assistance or guidance, or they could join a franchise where they would have to sign a long-term contract and pay tens of thousands of dollars a year in royalty fees (often a lot more than that). The Senior’s Choice was created to offer them a third Choice – one that offered the advantages of both, but without any of the downsides.
Members would be trained to the highest standards about all aspects of operating a senior care company. They would receive all the necessary training manuals and step-by-step directions for starting and running the business, such as sales, marketing and recruiting; they would receive mentoring and ongoing support from industry experts (like Anita); they would have access to and receive huge savings on services vital to the business, such as liability insurance and scheduling software; and they would have the opportunity to meet with and network with a likeminded group of entrepreneurs who share the same passion and values as they do.
Instead of paying royalties that penalize you for your success, members would pay a small flat monthly fee. Instead of signing a contract of 10 years, members could renew their membership on a monthly basis – or not. Instead of developing someone else’s brand name, members develop their own unique identity (which, frankly, makes more sense in a locally-driven market). Instead of having to run your business according to the rules of corporate, you get to run your business the way you want to.
Owning a Senior Care Business
We all know that senior care is a dynamic and growing industry, full of opportunity. But it’s not for everyone. Here are five questions to ask yourself to help determine if senior care is the right business for you:
- Do you want to be your own boss?
- Do you want to build a business that makes a difference in the lives of others?
- Do you want to be a respected and appreciated member of your community?
- Do you want to work in an industry with long-term growth potential?
- Do you want to own a business that will give you the opportunity for financial freedom?
We are actively seeking motivated individuals who are ready to start a meaningful business that can provide them with financial independence by helping seniors live independently at home. Are you one of them? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s how it works. For a one-time fee you’ll purchase a proven operating system to help you start your business, which includes expert training and a comprehensive array of systems and tools for you to implement. And because The Senior’s Choice is all about giving you Choices, membership is voluntary and renewable on a month-by-month basis, which puts you in charge of the relationship, not the other way around. Doesn’t that make sense?
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
The Senior’s Choice
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: No
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: The Senior’s Choice provides extensive training and support to its franchisees. They receive 4 days of initial training where they learn all aspects of the business and the tools and resources that are available to them. After training, they enroll in a 90-day coaching program with our dedicated Trainer and Coach. In addition, support is available by phone and email during normal business hours. The Senior’s Choice also hosts regularly scheduled regional “next-level” educational and networking events, as well as an annual conference.
- Other Info: On occasion there is confusion or distrust associated with “unfranchise” business model. Some candidates will believe, mistakenly, that because The Senior’s Choice does not charge a percentage of gross revenues as a royalty fee – instead charging only a flat monthly fee – that the organization does not provide the comprehensive support that they are seeking for themselves. This myth is easily debunked during validation with our owners. The truth is that Senior’s Choice franchisees enjoy outstanding support from our experienced and knowledgeable support team. The other issue relates to the fact that Senior’s Choice franchisees must develop their unique brand identity and the misconception that this is a disadvantage. The misconception is that you need a national brand name to build your business. This is incorrect. In the senior care market brand recognition is less than 1% and a franchise brand does not help you build your business. The majority of accounts are driven by professional referrals and these relationships must be established on an individual basis, which we train our owners to do as well as or better than anyone. Additionally, the monthly marketing fees paid to a typical senior care franchise, on top of the expensive royalty fees they pay, erode the net incomes of franchisees in a business that already has tight margins. Senior’s Choice owners typically enjoy more profitable businesses because their franchise related expenses are a fraction of their franchise peers’ – something they will readily testify to during validation.
Please Note Min Liquid Capital Required: $45,000Add To Your Request List