- Ground floor opportunity with an established company (2012 Inc. 500 ranking).
- Millions of prospective customers with proven need.
- Multiple revenue opportunities: Business, Government and Consumer.
- Serve mass market with low initial investment – leveraging Securis’s infrastructure.
What we do
Every year, hundreds of millions of laptops, mobile phones, hard drives, servers, copiers and other electronic equipment are discarded by corporations, financial enterprises, government institutions and consumers. The challenge is to help organizations dispose of this e-waste in a way that protects both our environment and the sensitive corporate data on these devices. Bloomberg BusinessWeek recently called improper e-waste disposal “one of the biggest conundrums of the digital age.”
- Provides services that meet or exceed National Security Agency and National Association for Information Destruction requirements.
- Is certified by the Defense Logistics Information Service to store and transport critical military and technical data.
Holds a contract with the Federal Government under General Services Administration (GSA) for on-site and off-site data destruction and has GSA approval.
- Has achieved the critical R2 certification indicating a standard of excellence in recycling.
- Requires all employees to undergo extensive background checks, sign non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements, and participate in ongoing training on security procedures.
“Our agency’s data never even left the parking lot, they (Securis) pulled up to the loading dock, turned their shredder on and did it all while I watched.” – Marc K., Local Government Agency, Leesburg, Virginia
Operate your business in a large and emerging market. As part of the Securis team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be a leader in the cyber security field by helping in the fight against data theft.
- Play an important role in protecting our environment by making sure electronics don’t end up in landfills in the U.S. or overseas.
- Receive multiple revenue streams by offering services on-site and on-location.
- Share in the revenue generated when old or shredded electronics are processed.
Complete, professional support at every stage
When you become part of the Securis program, you have immediate access to a business model that has been developed, market-tested and continually refined over the years. As a franchise owner, you leverage our complete lists of approved equipment and suppliers, plus fully-documented standards, specifications and procedures for operations and management control. You will also benefit from all the training and assistance that the Securis team of well-rounded, support-minded experts provides. We understand what it takes to run this unique type of business.
“We can show you how you can help clients and the environment as you grow your own business. As a Securis franchise owner, you can make a positive impact on so many levels, now and long into the future.” – Jeremy Farber, CEO and co-founder, Securis
Join a trusted brand in an exploding industry. Now is the time to join the Securis franchise program, take advantage of our expertise and support, and become the owner of your own vital, professional business in the rapidly growing e-waste recycling and data destruction industry.