Start A Top martial arts school franchise business in 2015!
Total Investment Range: $132,855 – $168,325
Min Liquid Capital Required: $150,000
Min Net Worth: $250,000
Franchise Fee: $49,000
Franchise Units: 155
Franchise Fee: Yes
Founded by Grandmaster Samane, the PRO Martial Arts franchise program is the business person’s franchise. Grandmaster Samane has developed systems and methods for establishing, operating and promoting successful martial arts schools that provide instruction and training, physical fitness techniques and character-building education.
Grandmaster Samane recognized early on that the karate school business provided a niche within the fitness industry and was ripe for innovation. Backed by more than 18 years of industry and entrepreneurial experience, he developed a unique and innovative business model that shifts the paradigm of martial arts instruction and allows people to work in the enjoyable and fast-growing fitness industry as independent business owners.
Why PRO Martial Arts?
- Armor™ Program: Bullying & Predator Prevention classes to protect children (makes PMA unique in the industry)
- Semi-Absentee franchise (can keep your job)
- Small staffing model (4 employees)
- Great for the community (gives back to children)
- Teaches respect and achievement
- Promotes personal growth and character development
Franchisee Experience Requirements
- Motivated, goal-oriented individuals who have a desire to succeed and to make a difference in their community as a business owner
- No karate or martial arts experience is necessary to qualify for a PRO Martial Arts franchise
A Day in the Life…
- Minimal time commitment
- Operational hours
Classes run from 3pm – 8pm on Monday – Thursday and from 9am – 12pm on Saturday
- Additional fitness classes can be offered during the day at owner’s discretion.
Seniors Tai Chi, Women’s Yoga, Fitness Kickboxing
Investment: $132,855 – $168,325
Development Options: Single and multiple units.
Please Note Min Liquid Capital Required: $150,000Add To Your Request List