There are some significant differences to consider when thinking about buying either franchise or a business opportunity. This table provides a quick summary of some of the major differences between the 2 business models.
- On going royalty fees collected
- Franchiser exercises significant control on Biz operation & brand
- Intensive training & on going support provided
- On going marketing assistance
- Brand Name recognition
- No on going royalty Fees
- Less involvement & restrictions on Biz operation
- Upfront training but generally less on-going support.
- Generally lower start-up investment