Physical location as well as mobile services – This makes it easy and hassle-free to work with Conspire! Drug Testing. They can come to you or you can go to them and a physical location makes your business more credible than other, home-based only providers. Plus, being low-entry “brick and mortar” makes it easier to obtain funding in the current economic lending environment.
Additional Revenue Streams
More than just drug screening, you will also be trained and qualified to provide program implementation, DER training, background checks and Supervisor training, earning you more money from the same, loyal clients. We offer full, professional services and become true partners to our communities.
Be part of a growing industry – More than just employers
Screening services are in demand now in the public and private sectors. More and more federal employees are being drug tested each year and there are more than 1.5 million federal employees in the United States. Companies are using screening to improve the quality of hires, reduce long-term costs and maintain workplace safety. Another area where screening services are in demand is the local school districts. Schools have initiated student testing, backed by the federal government recent financial grant award program. Conspire! franchisees are able to provide these services to companies, government, school districts and individuals that need them.
With on-site testing, around-the-clock availability and rapid results, we make screening convenient and hassle-free for our clients. We understand and specialize in serving the complex needs of businesses of all sizes in a wide range of industries:
- Regulatory Agencies
- Legal Entities
- Athletic Associations
Some of our well-known clients include American Airlines, Federal Express and UPS.
An effective drug and alcohol screening program helps companies hire the right team, create a drug-free workplace and stay compliant with federal regulations. Conspire! provides a complete range of services to meet all employment screening needs, including:
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Background Checks
- Random Drug Screening
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness Training
- Compliance Manuals & Support
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Assistance
Benefit from the Conspire! advantage:
- Low start-up ($92,614 – $141,203 per FDD) and operating costs.
- Receive all the initial and ongoing training you need to operate a Conspire! center.
- An established business plan for new operators.
- Enjoy participating in a business that positively impacts your community.
- Proprietary operating software.
- Relatively low-cost retail front with minimal build-out requirements.
- Multiple revenue streams in growth industry.
- Proven business model with competitive advantage.
- Protected territory.
- One of few businesses that benefits from government and regulation.
- Year round, recession resistant.
- Limited staffing needs, inventory and hours.
Per our 2010 FDD, qualified veterans of the United States armed forces receive a 15% discount on our initial franchise fee.