Start a low cost, high growth, and low overhead barbecue grill cleaning service!
Investment Range: $17,500 – $20,000
Min Liquid Capital Required: $17,500
Franchise Fee: $14,500
In Business Since: 2011
Home Based Option: Yes
Locations Available: Prime territories are available across the USA
Join an industry where everybody who owns a backyard barbecue is a potential client!
Bar-B-Clean was founded in 2011 by Bryan Weinstein to whom it was clear that a strong demand for barbecue cleaning services existed in the United States, yet no known regional or national system was servicing this huge market. With tireless effort, development of a thorough cleaning process, effective marketing plans and a passion for educating the public on the many benefits of a clean barbecue, Bar-B-Clean built its local client base and became profitable very quickly. Now you can bring your energy and ambition to building your own Bar-B-Clean franchise business in a market where everybody who owns a backyard barbecue is a potential client!
The barbecue industry is “on fire”. Eighty-six percent of households own an outdoor barbecue grill or smoker and 62% of grill owners use their grills year-round. Over the past eight years, an average of 15,600,000 new barbecues has been purchased per year in the United States.
Key features of the Bar-B-Clean franchise:
- Low overhead – This is a home-based business so no office space or office related expenses are necessary.
- Niche market – The great part about our company is there is very little competition! This business model is new to the market and in some areas there is no competition.
- Fast breakeven – Bar-B-Clean’s initial investment is low enough to allow you to reach breakeven much sooner than you think. With our extensive training, efficient cleaning process, marketing materials and franchisee support, you can be out cleaning and making money within a month of signing your franchise agreement.
- Strong corporate support – We are always here to help! Initial training will begin soon after signing your franchise agreement. From that point on, we are here to answer any and all questions.
- Low investment – Our low franchise fee ($14,500), minimal equipment and supplies ($1500) and initial grand opening marketing blitz ($750) is the minimum initial investment to get started!
- Huge growth potential – Now is the time! With little to no competition, the opportunities are endless. There are residual income opportunities as well. Many clients have their barbecues cleaned every six months or year and sometimes more frequently.
Large territories – All Bar-B-Clean territories consist of approximately 100,000 households with an annual income of $50,000+ per year.
Joining an established brand has many advantages. As a Bar-B-Clean franchisee, you’ll benefit from:
- A turnkey business model.
- Working for yourself, but not by yourself – You will be a business owner with the benefits of franchisor support and a growing franchise community behind you.
- A proven system – Our proven system eliminates the guesswork and errors you would face as an independent business owner.
- Professional image and branding – Our corporate image and brand awareness are already well established in the areas we serve.
- Professional training – Bar-B-Clean offers a compact and intensive training program.
- Ongoing support – We will always be here to support you and you will also benefit from the solid experience of our franchise community.
- Proven marketing and business development plans and a proven sales process.
- New business opportunities through ongoing research and development.
With a booming industry and customers in need, now is the time to join the Bar-B-Clean team! Submit the form for more info!
Please Note Min Liquid Capital Required: $17,500Add To Your Request List